Jul 18, 2013

Poetry

Gosh, I can't believe July is half way over!  I have so many things I keep saying, "oh I'm gonna do this, and I'm gonna do that" and nothing is getting done and time is just passing me by.  I'm sure most of us feel that way.
Well I have started a new project.  I know I am just all over the place it seems.  But I really am going to do this.  In fact, I'm half way done.  I'm writing a book of poetry and I'm going to self publish it on Amazon.  I wrote 32 poems last weekend. so I have about 20 more to go.  I'm going to do an E-book first then a print book later on depending on how well the E-book does.
It's so funny because growing up I was never into poetry.  I hated when I had to write a poem in class, it was like the worst thing ever, (besides math).  And now here I am about to publish a book of poetry some 20 years later.
So that's it for now, until next time, Shannan

No comments:

Post a Comment