Jun 29, 2013

Re-committing my life to the Lord

So I've had a really crappy week.  I know we've all had them.  Well I have been trying to figure out why; I just knew there had to be a reason.  And then it hit me.  I haven't been faithful in being in God's word, I haven't been faithful in my prayer life, and I sure haven't been faithful these last 2 weeks of this Bible study.  Yes there has been a million things going on, just like everyone else has a million things going on.  But they manage to get there Jesus time in.  So what's my problem?

So I did my Bible study today from last week and it talked about re-committing your life to Christ, and that really hit home for me.  I decided I needed to do that.  So I wrote out a prayer and prayed and did just that. I felt relief wash over me, and it was a good feeling.  So I do feel like a "new Shannan".  I'm ready for this new adventure and can't wait for you to join me.  My prayer is that we are going to see a lot more positive posts!  So buckle up, hang on, and let's enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment