Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hmm... Not sure what to say

Well I really don’t know what to say, but feel that I need to say something.  It has been over a week since I last posted.  I’m letting my health get in the way of life and I don’t like it.  My intentions are sooooooo good to be on it and get the things done that I want to, but then I let my health take over.  Ugh!!

How do I keep this from happening???  I don’t know!  I just have to try harder.  I have read my Bible two days in a row now; that is superb for me.  I’m working on forgiveness right now (because I thought,  why not add one more thing to the list).  I’m reading an awesome book by Joyce Meyer: Do Yourself a Favor…Forgive.  I think this book is going to be the one that helps me; it is really good.  I’m also still in my Bible study Stressed Less Living and not doing as well as I would like.  I just haven’t been able to put in what I would like to.   If I put more into it I would get more out of it, as with anything in our lives.

So I am deciding right now to have a good attitude today.  I’ve already read my Bible and did my devotions.  I am going to start on my Bible study and read more of my forgiveness book and keep my good attitude.  That’s my plan for today.  I’m taking it one day at a time as tomorrow is not promised to us anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs