Thursday, June 27, 2013

Final Blog for Bible Study: Blessings

One of my goals is to stop complaining about all my pain and problems I have  and realize my blessings.  Blessings are a gift from God and I want to make sure I am showing thankfulness for them and not being ungrateful so here is my list off the top of my head:
v  My two amazing children
v  My wonderful parents
v  My almost 91 year old grandma ( for a billion reasons)
v  My sweet sister
v  My heart getting a good report from the doctor
v  My dearest friend
v  My other friends and family

So I’m going to let these people know how much I appreciate them as much as I can.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blessings. And you're right, we need to really let our blessings KNOW how much they mean to us. Thanks for sharing!!

    Kris (OBS Small Group Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannan, thank you so much for sharing your blessing list today. You are right, we all need to refocus and look at all the blessings in our life instead of getting sucked down by our circumstances. We also need to let the blessings in our life know what they truly mean to us. Thanks again for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Jamy Whitaker
    OBS Leadership Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. And do not forget your favorite cousin! haha Great post! Being grateful is not always easy but way worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs