Friday, May 10, 2013

Time slipping by

Wow, 7 days since my last post.  Not good!  It is so easy to get out of routine.  I have had some back pain and I have let it take over my life this past week, getting totally off track.  I have major catching up to do in every aspect of my life.  I haven't even been involved in my Bible study these last 2 weeks.  I don't know the last time I read my Bible, NOT GOOD! 

So I thought I'd get back on track by posting here first. This blog kinda keeps me accountable, this is where I'm usually the most honest with myself.  I would like to post something at least every other day, if not every day.  So hopefully this is the beginning of me getting back on track.  Wish me luck, or better yet, say a prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs