Friday, May 3, 2013

I can write poetry??

I sat down a couple of days ago an attempted to write a poem.  It came to me very quickly.  I was quite surprised.  I thought it was kind of lame but read it to my immediate friends and family anyway.  They liked it, (they would say if they didn't, trust me).  So I started writing more, and a few days later I have wrtten 7 poems!  I can't believe it.  It just goes to show, never say never.

Now I've found a new calling that I am so excited about.  With poetry, the world is mine.  There is so much to do with it, and I can't wait to get back and write another one.  I feel this is another way God has blessed me.  I am just finding it now, but maybe this is my perfect time to find this blessing.  God's timing is perfect.  He knows what He's doing.  We just need to trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs