Saturday, April 27, 2013

Trying To Keep Up

So I'm still trying to figure out how to keep up with everything.  I have gone back to making a list every morning, and that is helping a lot.  I write down everything.  It feels great when I get to cross something off of the list.  I'm still not doing everything I'd like too, and I know I'm still wasting time somewhere along the day.  I guess I could be aiming too high.

I  remembered that I love sea otters!  I found a video on you tube yesterday and I just loved it.  I felt so relaxed, and I remembered the last time I was at Sea World.  I loved watching the sea otters then.  So the next time I am overwhelmed and feeling stressed I am going to watch a few sea otter videos! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs