Monday, April 15, 2013

Organizing

I see I'm getting behind again.  It's been 3 days since my last post.  This is not good.  Well the last 3 days I've been tyring to organize.  I'm trying to make better use of my time.  I don't sleep very well, therefore, am awake most of the time.  I take little catnaps here and there to revive myslef when needed. 
Being a new writer, I find myself wondering off a lot.  I'm getting very distracted thinking about my stories and articles.  So I've been trying to figure how to focus on the task at hand.  Then of course there's the daily household duties that need to get done before I can even start on my writing.  I would like to get those done quickly and efficiently so I don't have to worry about them again until the next day.  So basically that's what's been going on.  It's 3am and I'm going to go write my list for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs