Friday, April 12, 2013

Letter from God

Today in our Bible Study class we had to write a letter from God to us.  After this week what I learned about my stress, it wasn't too hard to figure out what His letter would say to me.  Here is what I wrote:

This week was such an eye opener for me. I have never written a letter to myself from God, but it sure wasn’t too hard to figure out what He would say!
My Child,
You have so much going on in your life right now. You are carrying such a heavy load. A lot of these things are beyond your control. You are stressing about things that you can’t do anything about. Why don’t you give them to me? I tell you to cast your cares on me, but you do not do this. You choose to carry this load yourself. I am here with you, right beside you. Let go, my child. Give me your hand and your stress too. Give me your problems. I can handle them. You are weak and weary. You need to rest. Let me carry you. Just let go.
Love,
Your Heavenly Father

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs