Apr 7, 2013

It's been a few days

Time sure does fly by.  Wow I can't believe it's been 4 days since I've posted on here.  Time just got away from me.  I've been writing a lot for contests, books, articles...anything I can get my hands on.  Just tyring to get my feet wet anywhere that I can.  I am having a blast!  Sometimes I have too many ideas, and I sit staring at a blank document till I fall asleep.  But other times I write nonstop, like I can't get it out fast enough.  It's an up and down, twisting and turning roller coaster that I am enjoying to the fullest. 
I also started an online Bible study.  It started today.  It is the Stressed Less Living Bible Study by Melisaa Taylor from Proverbs 31.  I am really looking forward to it.  As I can use some help in managing the stress in my life.  I think we can all use some help with that.
Well that's it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment