Monday, March 18, 2013

Where do I start?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
     Wow, I've so many ideas in my head of things to write but then I'm sitting here staring at the blank document, fingers on the keyboard and nothing is happening.  Brain is not communicating to fingertips at this time.  I'm working on an autobiography and  lost all of my work the other day but it should be easy to just start over.  I wasn't that far into it yet.
      I have  ideas for some other books as well.  This is usually my best time to write, early in the morning while everyone is sleeping.  Maybe there is too much going on in my head at this time.  Isn't it amazing how we can read 3-4 books at a time plus write one of our own all at the same time.  It's amazing how God created us to be able to do so many things at one time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs