Monday, March 11, 2013

A New Road...

     Some people go through midlife crisis... I feel like I am going through midlife change for the better. My focus and energy have been everywhere but where they should be. Things have been crazy in my life this past year and that is probably the reason. It seems like it has just been one thing after another after another after another with no light at the end of the tunnel. So I have recomitted my life to Christ, He is my focus.
       I am putting the craziness aside and focusing on the positive. Another thing is I have always wanted to be a writer, I have been thinking about this again for a while and doors are opening. I am currently working on an Autobiography and getting my feet wet where I can. It's a whole new road for me and I am very excited about it. I have put in an application to work with a well known author and am anxiously awaiting an answer. It's time to use my talent that God has blessed me with to bless others the way I have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs