Mar 22, 2013

Scraping Myself Up Off Of The Floor

     Wow, so I thought things were bad yesterday!  Who knew what I was going to get hit with today until I got hit with it.  I almost let today's problems overtake me.  But then I somehow reached way down deep and scraped myself up off of the floor.  I reminded myself that no matter how bad I think I have it, there are always those who have it worse than me.  So some things are going on right now... what am I going to do about it?  I'm going to deal with it.  It's not going to get taken care of on it's own and there is no one else who can take care of it for me.  So it is up to me.  I need to put on the armor of God like it says in the Bible, step out and take care of it.
      I also had to remind myself today that "freaking out" is not the way to handle things.  Praying, remaining calm and trusting God is the way to go.  Things tend to run much smoother when I do them God's way instead of my way.  If I can just remember that before I "freak out" I would be good.  I think that most of us can relate to that.  So those are  my immediate goals.... not freaking out and getting things taken care of that need to be done right away.  I thank the Lord for the strength to get me through what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment