Thursday, March 21, 2013

Picking Myself Back Up

     Yesterday was one of those days where things just kept happening.  Everytime I sat down to write, something came up.  It got to the point where I just said, "forget it", and I turned the computer off.  I can't count on one hand how many times I have ever gotten to the that point where I actually turned my computer off, but, oh well, it happened.  So now I am picking myself up and moving on.
     It makes me very grateful that God does not do that with us.  He never "turns off" His love for us.  He is there for us no matter how many things happen.  No matter how much we push Him away or how upset we get.  It doesn't matter what is going on in our lives, God will never give up on us.  Wow, I am so thankful for that.  I am feeling very blessed right now and I know that even though things are not perfect God is right there with me through everything I am going through. I am going to lean on Him and put my trust completly in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs