Saturday, March 30, 2013

Took a short break


I’m becoming quite the slacker!  I missed 2 days of my blog this time!  Well if you had any idea what in the world I was going through over here I think you would totally understand.  And I’m not quite ready to go into that yet.  Let’s just say like many of you I have some health issues too that sometimes get in the way of what we want to do.  Sometimes we just have to say, “Okay fine, I’ll take a break”.  So that’s what I had to. 

I really wanted to post something nice for Good Friday but since that came and gone I will just say what I am thankful for.  I am thankful that Jesus died for me on the cross and that He gave me a Good Friday.

This is going to be a little short today as I have a lot of catching up to do on just about everything.  I will try to get back on here again later.  I hope everyone remembers what this weekend is all about; Our dear savior dying on the cross and rising again to save us from our sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs