Mar 23, 2013

Something New

     As I've been working on this autobiography I've been having a lot of mixed emotions.  I'm not enjoying writing it as much as I thought I would.  I would think that writers do this all the time.  They think they have a great idea for a book, but as they start writing it doesn't go as planned.  I'm sure there are many papers crumbled up and many documents that are erased on a daily basis.  This could be the same with any job actually.  You think something up, but as you start working on the project it doesn't turn out that way at all.  So what do we do?  We just try and try and try again.
     I am very thankful that God doesn't give up on us.  I know I fail Him day after day. Thankfully He's always there to pick me up so I can try again.  He's my biggest fan and will always be cheering me on.  He's there to comfort me when I fail for the millionth time and He's there to congratulate me when I finally make it!  What an awesome God we have. 

1 comment:

  1. that's why you keep trying. that's the only way to determine the right fit for you. :)

    ReplyDelete